Black Book In The Park
🎶 Chris Lake & Friends taking over Seattle Center on July 4th! 🇺🇸Tickets available now for Black Book In The Park 2022 at → insom.co/BITP 📖
BLACK BOOK IN THE PARK IS A 21+ EVENT. Bring legal proof that you are old enough to party!
To expedite entry, please have your ticket confirmation printed or pulled up on your phone prior to reaching the entry gates so we can quickly and easily scan you into the event
Arrival & Parking
With several bus routes, parking spots, bicycle racks throughout campus, designated Lyft pick-up and drop-off zones, and the Seattle Center Monorail at our doorstep, there are plenty of ways to get to and from Seattle Center.
This event is open to fans who are ages 21+ and above. Apart from your ticket and good vibes, the most important thing to have is an accepted form of identification. Before you head to the park, make sure your ID is good to go!
- Any US or Canada government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- DMV Paper ID valid only with expired ID in hand. Please note, at the discretion of security, a second form of identification, such as a passport or government-issued ID, may be required to verify age.
- Do keep cool- Umbrella, personal misting devices are welcome
- Do keep hydrated – Water bottles are welcome (must be empty upon entry)
- Do bring a bag- Small bags, fanny packs, single compartment bags under 12”x12”
- Do Bring Day Party Essentials- Sunglasses, Lotion sunscreen, hat
- Do Feel free to bring in sealed chapstick, gum, and cigarettes or disposable e-cigarettes/ nicotine vaporizer pens
- Do Get your totem on- totems under 10ft tall will be permitted. See totem guidelines below.
- No Re-Entry
- No Refillable Juice/Liquid Vapes
- No Fireworks
- No Outside Food or Beverages
- No Weapons or Projectiles
- No Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Cameras with detachable lens
- No Audio/ Video Recording devices
- No Personal Shade Structures and tents
- No Coolers or chairs
- No Animals
- No Hula Hoops/Flow toys
- No Glow Stickers or LEDs of any kind
- No Cans or Glass Bottles
- No Wagons, carts, bicycles, skateboards or skates
- No laser pointers, airhorns, or noisemakers
- No drones
- No stickers or flyers
- No unsealed over the counter medications or vitamins
- No Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management
A couple of our favorite food trucks will be there. Its “First Come, First Serve” so arrive early and grab some grub
While marijuana is legal in Seattle, smoking or consuming marijuana in public is not. Smoking tobacco within 25 feet of buildings, vendors, or people in lines is also prohibited
Prescription Medications are allowed, if accompanied by a script from your doctor, with the name matching your ID and medicine bottle and only the dose for that day. No narcotics will be allowed.
OK flags, decorated pool noodles, and totems that do not contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totem guidelines: Maximum height 10 feet, made from lightweight material (foam, pvc, etc.). Poles must be no thicker than one inch in diameter and cannot contain solid metal pieces. Decorated pool noodles are recommended. Any items deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity, or hate speech will not be permitted. Totems are subject to inspection.