FLORIDA-PLANET EARTH : ADVISORY
RELIABLE SOURCES HAVE CONCLUDED A MASSIVE ALIEN INVASION WILL OCCUR APRIL 10TH WITH SIGHTS SET ON THE ORLANDO AREA. WILL THEY COME IN PEACE OR COME TO PROBE IS A QUESTION THAT REMAINS UNANSWERED…GOOD LUCK HUMAN PARTY PEOPLE!!
TRAVEL & HOTELS
Fly away to the Sunshine State and stay in a hotel for the Abduction!
LOT 54 AT THE VANGUARD
54 W. CONCORD ST.
ORLANDO, FL 32801
FAQ | Safety Guidelines
- Will there be parking and ride share available?
- Ride Share drop off/pick up:
578 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
The Orange County Courthouse garage will be open at:
46 E Amelia St
Orlando, FL 32801
- There will also be first come first served street parking options available adjacent to the venue.
- Ride Share drop off/pick up:
- What time does the event start & end?
Saturday, April 10, 5 PM - 12 AM. Doors open 5 PM ET. Early arrival is recommended to help speed up the entry process and temperature checks.
- What Health & Safety measures will be in place?
This will be an outdoor event operated at reduced capacity. There will be digital temperature screening upon entry, and masks must be worn at all times when inside the venue. Additionally, our CLEAN team will be wiping down high contact areas with hospital grade disinfectant, prior to, during and after the event each day.
- Do I need to wear a mask?
YES, Personal Protective masks must be worn at all times inside the venue. No costume masks of any kind will be permitted. If you feel more comfortable with your own Personal Protective Equipment, we encourage you bring your own masks, however masks and face shields are included with your order and will be handed out upon entry, should you require them.
- Will the event be indoors?
The event will be held entirely outdoors!
- Will the event be full capacity?
This will be an outdoor event operated at a reduced capacity.
- What kind of ID do I need?
Acceptable Forms of ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- What if I get sick?
We are making every effort to reduce or eliminate contact within an event and maintain social distance. If you have any concerns about your health or safety, please do not attend. It is solely your decision whether to attend or not. Insomniac and associated parties assume no risk.
- Acceptable Items
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES personal sized hand sanitizer
- YES Hydration Packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12"x12")
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- Prohibited Items
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Costume masks (facial cover must be worn at all times)
- NO Deodorant
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops
- NO Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- NO Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- NO Inflatables of any kind
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Personal misting fan with attached bottle
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- NO Selfie sticks
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Will there be food and beverage options?
YES, there will be limited contact, cashless food trucks and bars throughout the venue. All beverage orders will come sealed and pre-packaged in order to ensure minimal contact. Note: Credit/debit cards only.
- Will there be GA+ passes?
YES, GA+ tickets will be available while supplies last. Expedited entry and dedicated bar.
- Will there be VIP table reservations?
For additional information on VIP table reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will there be alcohol?
Alcoholic beverages will be sold to attendees that are 21 years of age or older.
- Will there be restrooms?
Yes. We are providing restrooms. Hand wash stations will be available and restrooms will be sanitized regularly. Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom.
FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES!