Entry guidelines are subject to change per local and state regulations and we encourage all to stay updated with individual entry requirements for each show/festival
- What form of verification is accepted?
Please bring a copy of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results and be prepared to provide it at the festival entrance. A photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone will also be accepted.
- Can we get a refund?
As stated in the terms of purchase, we do not provide any refunds or exchanges. If you no longer feel comfortable attending the event, we recommend gifting or selling your ticket to a friend or family member.
- Are masks required?
Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
- Do we have to bring proof each day?
Yes, security will check for verification each day of the event.
- What precautions are you taking within the festival to keep things safe and sanitary?
In addition to vaccination and negative test checks, Insomniac will be working closely with local officials to implement necessary safety precautions and will follow state and local health guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- What tests are accepted? Can I take a home test?
- A negative PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test result that was administered by an official testing center will be accepted. Test results must dated no more than 24 hours prior to entry for an antigen test, or 48 hours for a PCR test.
At-home testing kits that identify individuals and provide a timestamp of when the test is taken will be accepted for entry.
- What is fully vaccinated?
"Fully vaccinated" means:
- At least two weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- At least two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 24 hours of first entering the festival for an antigen test, or 48 hours for a PCR test.
- What if you have one shot and not the second?
You will need to obtain a negative test within 24 hours of first entering the festival for an antigen test, or 48 hours for a PCR test.
- Does proof of full vaccination from a foreign country work for entry?
Yes, as long as you're considered fully vaccinated.
- What if I lose my vaccine card at the festival?
We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.