Dance music school is officially in session, and we have your teachers right here. EDMbiz is proud to present the official list of industry executives, panelists and artists speaking at this year’s conference (for all the names announced head to the EDMbiz website). Here’s your chance to hear from the people, topics and businesses shaping the dance music landscape. From best business practices to breaking out new artists to career longevity, the conference will cover the entire spectrum of what it takes to make it in today’s electronic music business.
EDMbiz 2015 keynote sessions and panels:
▪ 20 Years of Dance Music Through the Lens of AM Only
▪ Best Record/A&R Contest
▪ Billboard Presents: Dance Power Players 2015
▪ Dance Music and the Urban Ecosystem: Brooklyn, Detroit, LA
▪ EDM: Just the Facts, Man
▪ Emerging Markets: Globalization & Localization
▪ Fourth Annual EDMbiz Artist Panel
▪ Future of Dance Music Journalism
▪ Keynote Session with James Barton, President of Electronic Music at Live Nation
▪ Keynote Session, “City as a Startup” with Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com and Founder of Downtown Project
▪ Radioactive: Listening Trends in a Changing Media Landscape
▪ Startup Contest
The conference takes place at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas June 16–18. Both student and general badges are available now.