Insomniac Partners With Surreal to Launch the First-Ever EDC Week 2017 Charity Sweepstakes
Headliners, we recently wrapped up our 2017 EDC Week Charity Auction, and it was a grand success, thanks to all of you! But the fun doesn’t stop there: We’ve just partnered with Surreal—a newly launched fundraising platform that allows fans the opportunity to win unique prizes through affordable donations—to launch the first-ever EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes.
An extension of the EDC Week Charity Auction, the sweepstakes allows fans to purchase entry tickets, starting at $5, for a chance at once-in-a-lifetime artist experiences, along with a pair of general admission passes to EDC Las Vegas 2017, round-trip flights from anywhere in the US, and hotel accommodations during the festival. All the funds raised through the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes are being donated to Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada.
Headliners, you can enter the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes 2017 starting today (Wednesday, May 17) through Sunday, May 28, at 11:59 pm PT.
You'll have the option to donate $5 for one ticket, $20 for five tickets, or $100 for 50 tickets toward your desired experience. In addition, you can purchase the EDC Pack for $25, which will allow you one entry into every experience offered. The winner of each package will be selected at random.
When you enter the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes, you'll have the chance to win one of six different experiences:
- Soar over the Las Vegas Strip with Ghastly as you plunge down the Stratosphere Tower’s thrilling SkyJump attraction.
- Play a private round of Topgolf with Jauz at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino before heading over to EDC Las Vegas to watch the first few songs of his set onstage at cosmicMEADOW.
- Hang with the members of Major Lazer backstage at EDC Las Vegas, where you’ll enjoy a golf cart ride around the festival grounds, as well as premier viewing of their set at cosmicMEADOW.
- Ride on the artist Ferris wheel at EDC Las Vegas with Marshmello, and then hop on a golf cart and jet to his set at kineticFIELD, where we’ll escort you to the front of house to set off one of the confetti cannons into the crowd.
- Watch Martin Garrix perform at EDC Las Vegas from the front of house at kineticFIELD, and then catch his next show in VIP style later that night at OMNIA (21+ only).
- Join Insomniac Founder & CEO Pasquale Rotella on an Owl’s-Eye tour of EDC Las Vegas, where you and a guest will enjoy a helicopter ride into the festival.
Head over to the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes 2017 now, and enter for your chance to win. A payment, purchase, or donation is not necessary for entry, nor will it improve your chances of winning. For details on how to enter without making a donation, see the official sweepstakes rules.
We couldn’t do this without your help, Headliners!
EDC Week 2017 takes place Monday, June 12, through Monday, June 19, across various hotels and venues on the Las Vegas Strip. For more information, visit the official website.
You Might Also Like VIEW MORE