20 New Things You Can Experience at EDC Las Vegas 2016
Anyone who's ever attended EDC Las Vegas leaves with a new favorite: a new favorite DJ, a new favorite song, a new favorite memory. EDC provides an immersive world for the imagination—via full-size carnival rides, troupes of roaming performers, interactive art, and mind-blowing stage designs and production—so finding a unique experience within the three-day festival is possible for any Headliner, as long as you explore the grounds. Magic and wonder await you at every corner of EDC. You just have to go out and find it.
As EDC celebrates 20 years Under the Electric Sky this month, we're pushing for even more imaginative and memorable experiences for you Headliners. That's why we're making things bigger, brighter, bolder, and louder than ever before with new areas, amenities, art installations, performer groups and, best of all, brand-new stage designs.
As you make your way to Vegas, free your mind and open your heart to the beautiful and colorful surroundings. The world of EDC awaits you.
Here are 20 new things you can experience at EDC Las Vegas 2016.
- EDC20 goes green! Festival food vendors will have their cooking oil transported and converted into usable biofuel.
- Tie the knot at one of two new EDC wedding chapels: the Chapel of Nature, organic and earth-inspired, and the Chapel of Future, modern technology-themed.
- Revamp your EDC look inside the kineticFIELD VIP Beauty Bar, where full-service hair, makeup, and body art will be available by appointment.
- Walk along the Memory Lane video tunnel and immerse yourself in the rich history of dance music culture with 20 years of EDC photography, graphic art and video footage.
- Insomniac’s premier trance brand, Dreamstate, will host a dedicated day at circuitGROUNDS for the first time ever at EDC Las Vegas.
- Propose a toast at the kineticFIELD VIP Bubbles Bar, where a special, champagne-only menu will offer mimosas, Bellinis and bubbly by the glass.
- The environmentally conscious nonprofit organization Global Inheritance will remind fans to keep Mother Earth in mind with their brand-new Live Recycling Bin Painting art project, in addition to the return of the TRASHed Recycling Store.
- For the first time ever, fans will be able to ride with Uber to and from EDC Las Vegas by car or chopper. A private Uber Lounge providing charging stations, shade and tunes will keep fans cool while they wait for their ride.
- Los Angeles–based Australian roast gurus from Longshot Coffee will wheel a mobile cart around the kineticFIELD VIP area, stocked with iced mochas, vanilla lattes, and caramel coffee drinks for an extra boost of energy during the festival.
- The EDC Parade returns, bigger and better than ever! The grand procession will weave through the festival each night near midnight with four brand-new art cars, joining the fleet of 15 whimsical vehicles and new costumed performer groups, with many more surprises.
- A fan-favorite destination last year, EDC Town will once again take over the grassy area near cosmicMEADOW, with all-new attractions like the Little Red School House, where one-of-a-kind classes will be in session; EDC Theater, where fans can catch a magic show; or the EDC Saloon, where drinks will be served all weekend.
- The US presidential election is just around the corner. Register to vote at the HeadCount booth inside Carnival Square.
- A new art car will join the roaming, weaving, fire-breathing family. Look out for Heathen & Kaliope, which resembles a fire truck and an animal circus cart all in one.
- Put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up at the brand-new kineticFIELD VIP Tiki Bar.
- New performer troupes will surprise and delight guests as they dance among the crowd dressed as Fire Phoenix Stilters, Sunshine Harleys, and Deep Sea Sirens.
- The EDC20 festival guide will join forces with The Insomniac magazine this year. This collector’s item anniversary guide will feature all the essential festival info, plus exclusive photos, behind-the-scenes Insomniac stories, and features on some of our amazing Headliners.
- For the first time ever, neonGARDEN’s VIP lounge will feature plush daybeds surrounded by pool tables, a full juice bar, food trucks, and life-size games.
- Vape Village welcomes all vapers to EDC Las Vegas with an array of premium liquids and name-brand vendors available to fill any empty pen, eGO device, mod or AVP.
- Free high-speed wi-fi will be offered for quick uploading and convenient communicating in the center of the festival at the colorful Carnival Square.
- BRAND. NEW. STAGES.
You Might Also Like VIEW MOREWatch Pasquale Rotella Discuss the Magic of EDC Fly Through the Universe of EDC in the Official EDC Las Vegas 2016 Trailer Get Settled Into upside-downHOUSE With This EDC Las Vegas 2016 Playlist Rush Up on bassPOD With This EDC Las Vegas 2016 Playlist