- You must be 18+ to enter. Photo ID required.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- You must arrive before the scheduled show time. Early arrival is strongly recommended. All cars must be turned off by the scheduled show time for your safety and those around you. Late arrivals will not be permitted.
- You’re required to arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. Arrival by Uber/Lyft will not be permitted and no overflow parking is available.
- If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when actively consuming food or drinks.
- Car passes include five (5) people in your party. Oversized vehicles such as large vans, buses, campers, RVs, and limousines will not be permitted entry. Raised or elevated vehicles are also not permitted.
- Enjoy the concert in your own private individual tailgating zone. You can bring your own chairs, food and drinks to party and truly make the experience unique to you. A simple menu of food items and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase. Grills, BBQ pits, open fires, tents and the like are not permitted.
- Stay Hydrated! You’re highly advised to bring your own water. Although water will be available for sale, providing your own will limit the amount of contact you have with others onsite. Free water stations will not be available on-site.
- Please have your tickets ready upon arrival. If you’re using a digital ticket, please ensure that the barcode is fully visible and your device is at full brightness.
- All vehicles will be searched.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- All drivers are required to follow all traffic laws at all times. Additionally, please follow directions from all traffic attendants.
- You may only leave your space to use the restroom.
- Do not sit on the top of your vehicle.
- Please turn off your headlights and refrain from honking your horn during the show.
- For your safety as well as the safety of others, all vehicles must be turned off at the scheduled show time. No exceptions.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind. A trash bag will be provided to each vehicle upon parking.
- Pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Don’t drink & drive! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Underage or excessive drinking will not be tolerated and we insist that you drink responsibly. If your party is consuming alcoholic beverages, please plan to have a designated driver.
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Glass
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents and/or canopies
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
- No Open Fires or Cooking of Food
- OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tall (no corporate or company-branded ones). Please do not block the view of other fans.
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refill-able chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- OK coolers and ice
- OK sealed water bottles/cases and non-alcoholic beverages
- OK sealed snacks and outside foods
- OK Battery/solar powered lights
- OK Lawn chairs
- OK Inflatable furniture
- OK Alcohol (No glass containers) – 21+
- We encourage you to bring items to decorate your area!
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
What if my car type is sold out?
- Car types listed are meant to be illustrative. Please purchase a ticket based on the number of people in your party. Groups more than 5 are prohibited. We don’t want to encourage any groups to meet up prior to the show, so please arrive with the number of people included with your ticket even if your car is larger. Lastly, each person in a vehicle must have a legal seat.
Can I bring a large vehicle or raised vehicle?
- We are sorry. Raised vehicles, buses, large trucks, recreational vehicles, limousines, and other oversized vehicles will not be permitted.
Can I park next to my friends?
- If you and another group arrive together, you may be assigned adjacent parking spots, as long as you are in the same section. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and parking spots will be assigned in the order you arrive. You are required to stay in your own pod and cannot join other pods. Please plan accordingly!
Will there be food and drink?
- Yes! We will have a website for you to place an order online while you’re at the show and runners will bring your food and drink packages to your vehicle. We highly recommend ordering as soon as you arrive to avoid any delays. All orders will be credit card only.
Will there be alcohol?
- Alcoholic beverages will be be permitted for attendees that are 21 years of age or older. Please designate a sober driver and make sure to follow all laws pertaining to the operation of a vehicle.
Am I allowed to get out of my car?
- Our goal is to limit contact and interaction amongst everyone on site. You must enjoy the show from your allotted area, however, you may leave your space to use the restroom.
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes. We are providing restrooms at the end of each row. There will not be a centralized bank of restrooms at the event. Hand wash stations will available and restrooms will be sanitized regularly. Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks must be worn at all times except when actively consuming food or drinks.
Is there anything I should bring with me?
- Yes! Please be sure to bring your ticket along. We also encourage you to bring WATER. While we will be serving food and beverage, we still live in a desert climate and due to social distancing practices we will not have water refill stations.
I don’t have a car, can I take a rideshare there?
- You must drive to the event and arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. No overflow or additional parking is available.
How will I see & hear the show?
- Similar to what you would find inside the venue, there will be festival-grade audio and lighting, and we will have amplified music and speakers set up throughout the event space. Large LED screens will be set-up to help improve the viewing experience so you can enjoy the show from your spot. If hearing assistance is needed please contact us in advance at: 619-494-5634. If you will need an interpreter for an event please give us a minimum of 14 business days before show date to secure.
Is parking included with my ticket?
- Yes! By design, all parking charges are included in your ticket price.
Are spaces reserved or general admission?
- Spaces are general admission within each price level (also known as your color zone). Please keep your ticket out and ready to show to our staff at multiple checkpoints until your vehicle is parked. You may not reserve a space for yourself or anyone else next to you.
Can I transfer tickets to a friend?
- Tickets are non-transferrable and can only be scanned once. Your party must arrive in the same vehicle.
What time should I arrive?
- You need to arrive BEFORE the scheduled show time. We want to accommodate everyone the best we can; however, arriving after the scheduled show time can potentially delay your show time and be distracting for others.
What if I need to leave during the show?
- You will be permitted to leave during the show in the event of an emergency. A staff member will act as an escort upon request. Early exit will be permitted up until 30 minutes prior to the show ending. If you stay until the end of the show, please follow the instructions of all parking attendants as we are planning an orderly exit.
What if I get sick?
- We are making every effort to reduce or eliminate contact within an event and maintain social distance. If you have any concerns about your health or safety, please do not attend. It is solely your decision whether to attend or not. Insomniac, Live Nation, and associated parties assume no risk.
What health and safety protocols are in place for your staff?
- Staff must submit to a temperature check, a pre-shift health screening, will be required to wear masks and receive sanitation training prior to arrival at work.
Why can I only buy one ticket?
- In order to limit contact and help expedite entry, we want to scan 1 ticket per vehicle. The ticket price represents the total for your vehicle, including everyone in it. We aimed to have ticket price points typical of a concert.
Will I be able to buy tickets at the event?
- Vehicle passes will be available for sale at the event based on availability. Please note that all transactions must be completed with a credit or debit card; cash will not be accepted.
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the event, the venue will have accessible restrooms. All public restroom areas are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. This event takes place in a parking lot; the grounds are completely flat. Please follow any ADA accessible signage where applicable.
Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals will be allowed within the festival footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
If you intend on bringing a service animal, you will be required to check in upon entry for registration. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with appropriate credentials.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations that may be checked.
Effective Communication Requests
To request audio describers for any performance, please contact us. Requests must be made no later than 7 days before the event to allow for sufficient processing time. To request ASL interpretation for any performance, as well as closed captioning, braille/large font print, guided tours, and/or other forms of effective communication, please contact us.
Please refer to your event map, or contact staff through the text app phone number. Event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about accessibility at this or other Insomniac events, please contact us. We are committed to continually improving the festival experience for our Headliners with disabilities.