BOO! Orlando 2020
Lot 54 at The Vanguard
Lot 54 Entrance: 54 W Concord St, Downtown Orlando
An Outdoor Event • Masks Required
Carnage • Loud Luxury • SayMyName • ATLiens • Jinx
Valentino Khan • Nitti Gritti • Drezo • Schade • Sloth
If the email signup form does not work, click here.
- You must be 18+ to enter. Photo ID required.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- Early arrival is strongly recommended.
- If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Your mask must be worn while inside the venue. Masks and face shields are included with your order and will be given out upon entry!
- No costume masks of any kind will be granted entry.
- Please present your printed digital ticket. If you’re using a digital ticket, your phone screen must be at full brightness.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
What time does the event start & end each day?
- October 30th and 31st, 6 PM – 11 PM.
What Health & Safety measures will be in place?
- This will be an outdoor event operated at less than 25% capacity. There will be digital temperature screening upon entry, and masks must be worn at all times when inside the venue. Additionally, our CLEAN team will be wiping down high contact areas with hospital grade disinfectant, prior to, during and after the event each day.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- YES, Personal Protective masks must be worn at all times inside the venue. No costume masks of any kind will be permitted. If you feel more comfortable with your own Personal Protective Equipment, we encourage you bring your own masks, however masks and face shields are included with your order and will be handed out upon entry, should you require them.
Will the event be indoors?
- The event will be held entirely outdoors!
How many people will be permitted per VIP viewing pod?
- Maximum 6 persons per VIP viewing pod. They must be bought in advance as a package!
Will the event be full capacity?
- This will be an outdoor event operated at less than 25% capacity. We want you to dance with your crew in an exclusive Halloween party setting!
Will single day passes be available?
- Single day passes may go on sale at a later time; however, it is not guaranteed. We recommend purchasing your tickets as soon as possible to ensure you get yours!
Will there be VIP passes?
- YES, VIP viewing pods are available while supplies last. Maximum 6 people per pod.
What can I bring with me?
- See a complete list of Acceptable & Prohibited Items.
Will there be food and beverage options?
- YES, there will be limited contact, cashless food trucks and bars throughout the venue. All beverage orders will come sealed and pre-packaged in order to ensure minimal contact. Note: Credit/debit cards only.
What kind of ID do I need?
- You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
What if my ID is lost or expired?
- Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Will I get a pod?
- Viewing pods will be for VIP packages only. You can purchase yours while supplies last here.
Will there be alcohol?
- Alcoholic beverages will be sold to attendees that are 21 years of age or older.
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes. We are providing restrooms Hand wash stations will be available and restrooms will be sanitized regularly. Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom.
What time should I arrive?
- Doors open 6 PM ET. Early arrival is recommended to help speed up the entry process and temperature checks.
What if I get sick?
- We are making every effort to reduce or eliminate contact within an event and maintain social distance. If you have any concerns about your health or safety, please do not attend. It is solely your decision whether to attend or not. Insomniac and associated parties assume no risk.
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES personal sized hand sanitizer
- YES Hydration Packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Costume masks (facial cover must be worn at all times)
- NO Deodorant
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops
- NO Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- NO Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- NO Inflatables of any kind
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Personal misting fan with attached bottle
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- NO Selfie sticks
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- NO costume masks other than PPE that abide by CDC guidelines
- NO drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO costumes that resemble police, fire, security, or medical in any way
- NO handcuffs
- NO glass or ceramic masks
- NO full-face makeup that makes you unrecognizable from your government-issued photo ID
- NO items resembling weapon or weapon accessories, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, axes, pocket knives, swords, guns, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO violent props, including crops, whips, ropes, chains or tethers
- NO sharp metal spikes
- Please remember that we are an inclusive community, and costumes/decorations should not misrepresent race, religion or cultural heritage.
Acceptable Forms of ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the event, the venue will have accessible restrooms. All public restroom areas are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. This event takes place in a parking lot; the grounds are flat. Please follow any ADA accessible signage where applicable.
Service animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals will be allowed within the festival footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
If you intend on bringing a service animal, you will be required to check in upon entry for registration. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with appropriate credentials.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations that may be checked.
Effective Communication Requests
To request audio describers for any performance, please contact us. Requests must be made no later than 7 days before the event to allow for sufficient processing time. To request ASL interpretation for any performance, as well as closed captioning, braille/large font print, guided tours, and/or other forms of effective communication, please contact us.
Please refer to your event map, or contact staff through the text app phone number. Event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about accessibility at this or other Insomniac events, please contact us. We are committed to continually improving the festival experience for our Headliners with disabilities.